Iniard Watch

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

55% Organic Lip Balm.. good enough for you?





I know that alot of people are jumping on the Organic food bandwagon. I have mixed feelings myself. Yes, it is good to limit the amount of chemicals we eat with our meals, but we bought some organic romaine hearts the other day and it was full of little red bugs that probably would not have been there if there were some pesticides used along the line.

Anyway, I bought some lip balm that was labelled "55% organic". Like there are actually people who would be impressed with that? 50% is take it or leave, but damn, 55% is a must have? The other 45% could be toxic chemicals, but the 55% filler material is organic!

4 Comments:

  • What kind of chemicals do you spray on lip balm trees anyway?

    By Blogger bschneider5, at 4:36 PM  

  • I wonder if there is any regulation on calling your product "organic"...Nice blog!!! Bradsblog

    By Blogger bschneider5, at 8:30 PM  

  • The lip balm probably wouldn't sell as well if it read "Now with 45% less poisonous chemicals!!!"

    By Blogger bschneider5, at 8:31 PM  

  • Since you wrote a comment on my blog, i thought i would take this opportunity to ask a question,...how do you post pictures? i can't figure it out

    By Blogger elko, at 4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home