Iniard Watch

Monday, April 25, 2005

Getting Greedy with the Pickles...



Well, pickle greed has bumped the price of my white castle combo meal up over the $6 mark. A #1 combo with 4 jalapeno cheeseburgers, fries and a coke, extra pickles is now reserved for special occasions. Near the end of last year they raised the price from $4.85 to $5.45, and now they started charging $0.55 for a small cup of extra pickles. Add in tax and I'm up over $6.

So now when I go to whitecastles for lunch, I skip the fries, pop, and extra pickles. 4 jalapeno cheeseburgers and an ice water are half the price ($3). It is amazing that the white castle iniards think that people are so addicted to pop and fries (and I guess pickles too) that we would spend twice as much to eat lunch!

4 Comments:

  • Every time Ive ever went to white castle,I order extra pickles.But it always seemed like they didnt give me extra....bastards.The pickle greed is getting out of control.

    By Blogger Jason Schneider, at 11:32 PM  

  • I have stopped asking for extra anything when I order food. The local Pizza joint wants to charge extra for extra sause.....and they never give you anything extra. Bastards :)

    By Blogger Brandi, at 3:19 PM  

  • The tight asses at Wendy's wanted to charge me extra when I asked for an extra hamburge patti, and two extra bunson the side with extra onion and tomato....BASTARDS!!!Visit my blogBradsblog

    By Blogger bschneider5, at 3:31 PM  

  • god get out of my site!!!!
    disneygirl05.blogspot.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home