Iniard Watch

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Wake up with the King - (A Greasy Fat Freaky King)

Well, I have blogged a few times about how McDonalds and Wendy's look to be getting into the high profit healthier menu items. It looks like Burger King is bucking the trend and going after the people that just don't care about what they eat. Introducing the Enourmous Omelet Sandwhich...



At 760 Calories and 50 grams of fat, this meaty wonder even out fats the whopper. Get the combo with the grease nuggets and an orange juice, and you are starting your day off with 1130 calories and 65 grams of fat.

By the way, is anyone else freaked out by King in their new commercials? I had a nightmare last that I woke up and found that that big ass pez headed king freak laying next to me. It gives me the chills just thinking about it!!

5 Comments:

  • I think they are competing with Hardees in having the most ridiculous, fat, high calorie make you fat sandwich!

    By Blogger bschneider5, at 3:00 PM  

  • You beat me to the punch regarding the commercial. I believe it's one of the top ten I've seen this year. I heard on the radio station this morning there have been "King" sightings. They say he was just standing there with a wierd grin on his face.

    By Blogger Ron Schneider, at 3:42 AM  

  • How much for a combo?

    By Blogger Jason Schneider, at 2:06 PM  

  • Add a super jumbo diet coke for 1.79

    By Blogger bschneider5, at 10:13 PM  

  • Who cares if you are fat, just die happy! That "king" guy is just a freak.

    By Blogger Niffer, at 3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home