Iniard Watch

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Quit Hitting Me...




It is hard to watch commercials without seeing a networks promote their own shows as "new hit comedy" or "new hit drama". What is the qualification for the new, never before seen show to be labeled a "HIT". I think that maybe Seinfeld, Cheers, and the like would fall into the HIT category, but Stacked?? Life on a stick?? Usually when they stop labelling it as a "new hit show", it is on the verge of being pulled. Let the viewers decide over time what is a HIT. Don't try to pump your show up by calling it one. By the way, thanks for checking out my New HIT blogsite!!

4 Comments:

  • yeah I always wondered why they call it a new HIT when we havent even had a glimpse of it :) Marketing at it's stupidity I guess...

    hehe cool site mate...I'm sure it will be a box office HIT soon :)
    Keshi.

    By Blogger Keshi, at 8:12 PM  

  • Funny, I never noticed that until I read your post!

    I will forever be noticing it from now on though!!

    By Blogger Right Winger, at 12:01 PM  

  • Hey right winger, I have that same picture of George hanging onmy locker at work, NO CRAP!!!

    By Blogger bschneider5, at 2:23 PM  

  • bschneider:

    Yea, it's one of my favorites!

    Come visit my blog:

    http://www.midwestrightwingers.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Right Winger, at 1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home