Iniard Watch

Friday, October 07, 2005

Inflatable Yard Junk



Well, the Christmas decoration companies have pulled it off. They have been working diligently trying to come up with something bigger and tackier than the huge inflatable snowmen that have become popular over the past few years. At Sam’s Club they now have an 8 foot diameter inflatable snow globe. THIS THING IS HUGE!! When will the obsession of yard inflatables pass? It is getting ridiculous!! Another thing I saw was the 8' singing santa which seems to be the upgrade of last years 5' singing santa.

5 Comments:

  • DId you happen to notice how much it is? I know someone who would like one.

    By Blogger sawbewitched, at 8:49 AM  

  • I want to get a full size inflatable yard for my yard. If will be an exact replica of my yard, only with snow on the ground. That way I will alway s have a white Christmas! note:No soccer cleats on fake yard!

    By Blogger bschneider5, at 8:49 AM  

  • This would be a perfect candidate for blog of the month on Blog-Hints!

    By Blogger bschneider5, at 8:53 AM  

  • Ill stick to the lights...

    By Blogger Jason Schneider, at 10:35 PM  

  • Hi, enjoyed your blog/site related to **Christmas** I'm going to add your

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home