Iniard Watch

Monday, December 12, 2005

Guitar Peddlers Love Spam….



… I think they cook it up for every meal. After being blog-spammed several times by people peddling as seen on tv products or specifically the esteban guitar package, I though I would see exactly what it was all about. What I have found is that the Esteban American Legacy Guitar package (which is made in China), is a cheap piece of crap that gets lots of bad reviews. It sells through late night informercials, on the net, and now on Home Shopping Network.

It seems that through their marketing of this product, they convince beginners and those not familiar with guitars to buy the all inclusive package that will provide them with everything they need to get up and running. Those who are satisfied customers probably do not know any better or never use it enough get an impression about it. According to the people who know guitars, however, your money would best be sent on other entry level guitars that are of a higher quality.

To support my lack of support for blog spammers, I am giving a plug to an interesting blog site that is devoted to exposing the truth about the esteban empire. What is really interesting about this site, is how much the internet guitar peddlers blog spam the crap out of it. The most recent message has 72 comments, and all but about 2 of them blog spam. It’s like they all got together and had a mutual spamasm. In fact, the esteban-as-seen-on-tv people have blog spammed an anti-esteban post on the website www.estebanlies.blogspot.com!! Unbelievable!

9 Comments:

  • Hi Jude, I found your blog informative. While out blog surfing today for specific info on hylexin, I ended up on your page. Your site shows that I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by. I will bookmark your site for a future visit, and should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about hylexin.

    By Anonymous as seen on tv items, at 3:48 AM  

  • Hi Jude...Wow! While I was searching for info on esteban guitar I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for esteban guitar. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about esteban guitar.

    By Anonymous as seen on tv products, at 6:57 PM  

  • Hi Jude, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on as seen on tv stores when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for as seen on tv stores. I am going to
    bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about as seen on tv stores at the site above.

    By Anonymous hylexin, at 3:17 PM  

  • Hi Jude, very unique blog you have! I was looking for fragrance oil related information and came across your site. Very good info, I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a fragrance oil site. You can find everything about candle supplies, gel candles, jar candles, and how to make your own candles. You'll find it very informative. Please visit it.

    By Anonymous candle, at 5:10 PM  

  • Nice blog Jude. Your posts were interesting reading. I was looking for richly scented candle related information and found your site. I have a richly scented candle site. You can find everything about candle supplies, gel candles, jar candles, and how to make your own candles. You'll find it very informative. Please try and visit it, see what you think.

    By Anonymous candle wax, at 1:53 PM  

  • Hi there! While out blog surfing today for specific info on oreck air purifier, I ended up on your page. Your site shows that I ended up a little off base...funny how we end up finding things while we surf. Should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about oreck air purifier.

    By Anonymous Seen on TV, at 10:28 AM  

  • What are these blogs all about anyway? I was surfing looking for jeff paul system when I ended up here. Back to the relentless searching for jeff paul system.

    By Anonymous TV Deals, at 10:30 AM  

  • Have you seen any information on steam blaster? I just have not had the best results when blog surfing today. Anywho back to my endless search for steam blaster.

    By Anonymous TV outlet, at 12:53 PM  

  • Hi there! While out blog surfing today for specific info on quadra ionic breeze, I ended up on your page. Your site shows that I ended up a little off base...funny how we end up finding things while we surf. Should you ever need it, there is plenty of information on this site about quadra ionic breeze.

    By Anonymous TV Deals, at 12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home