Iniard Watch

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Inflatable Jesus (Christ!)



Holy inflatable Jesus, Batman!! It seems the inflatable cronies can now celebrate the true meaning of Christmas thanks to the inflatable Holy Family decoration. The only drawback is that you won’t find this at Walmart, the usual wondermall of tacky inflatable goods. I keep searching their website, but I think it has too much of a "God" undertone for them to carry it. They wouldn’t want to insult people by selling merchandise that referenced the concept of religion intermixed with Christmas. I have yet to see one of these pop around my area, but I am sure it will eventually. If nothing else, it towers over 9’ high, which means some with a competitive spirit may consider getting it just to "one-up" their neighbor with the modest 8’ snow globe.

2 Comments:

  • Hi Jude, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on as seen on tv stores when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for as seen on tv stores. I am going to
    bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about as seen on tv stores at the site above.

    By Anonymous hylexin, at 4:10 PM  

  • By Blogger Myron, at 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home