Iniard Watch

Monday, December 26, 2005

Merry Christmas and Happy Integration!



With the passing of Christmas this year, my family is starting a new tradition. The day after Christmas around my house will now be referred to as Integration Day. On this day, we will rest, relax, have family time, reflect on our appreciation of gifts received, and integrate them into our household and lives. With the hustle and bustle of the entire Halthanksmas season, you tend to accumulate lots of stuff that never really finds a home, just gets shuffled around from one spot to the next. With the influx of new Christmas gifts, you also have a pile of stuff under your tree, in your car, in your kitchen, everywhere.

This is one of the few days this year where nobody left the house. The kids got to know their new baby dolls and toys, I found refuge for all my new shoes, and my lovely wife reworked the kid’s closets to free up some hangers for the new clothes.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home