Iniard Watch

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Do Not Call Registry



You would guess that someone like me, President and CEO of Iniard Watch, would have jumped on the opportunity to be on the National Do Not Call Registry when it first came to be. Since I also tend to be a procrastinator, I finally signed up just this morning. It was surprisingly easy and took two and a half minutes, after I followed this Link. I have heard some people express concern about having to submit thier SS number, but I did not have to. Maybe they changed the rules, or maybe my registration won't work??

Part of my delay was that a part of me actually liked humiliating the phone solicitors. One of my favorite routines is to act like I have speech and hearing problems while repeating “HELLO”, or giving the phone to my 3 year old daughter. There are several other good ones in a book, Fun With Phone Solicitors by Robert Harris. You can get a few of the routines by searching inside the book here:

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home