Iniard Watch

Thursday, January 19, 2006

up UP and AWAY!!!



Like the daring baby bird, who has grown tired of eating prechewed worms from mama blogspot, I am getting ready to spread my wings and leave the only nest I have known since I pecked through my online shell. If my wings are strong enough, I will make it safely to my new nest. If they are not, I may crash to the ground and be eaten by the neighbors dog. Assuming the former, it may still take me a few days to learn how to chew worms on my own, digest my new independant thoughts, and begin to excrete new blog material.

www.iniardwatch.com (Yeah, I finally got that darn blog spot out!!)

2 Comments:

  • hi, just thought i would let you know: http://killired.blogspot.com/2006/01/four-featured-friends-friday.html

    but i see you are moving...

    By Blogger Killired, at 1:51 AM  

  • good luck on the move! :)

    By Blogger ribbiticus, at 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home